|Tour name||Hout Bay Tour|
|Tour duration||5 hours|
|Transport||R 2000 - R 3300|
|Includes||Hout Bay is a fantastic sea-side neighbourhood fishing village in Cape Town. Cape fur seals, white beaches, fresh fish and street markets offer something for everyone.
• Visit World of Birds, the largest bird park in Africa with over 3 000 birds (and small animals)
• Boat trip to seal island just off the coast of Hout Bay.
• Grab lunch at one of the Harbour Restaurants and visit the Hout Bay Market.
• World of Birds: R120 Adult
• Seal Island Boat Trip: R100 Adult
Starting from R 2000