|Tour name||Nature Tour|
|Tour duration||8 hours|
|Transport||R 2000 - R 3300|
|Includes||This tour is surrounded by the vineyards of the Cape grape lands and the mountainous nature reserves of Jonkershoek and Simonsberg. Cape Dutch architecture gives a sense of South Africa’s Dutch colonial history, as do the Village Museum’s period houses and gardens. Explore the beautiful scenery, taste the fantastic cuisine and breathe in the delightful fresh air. A tutored tasting at De Villiers Chocolate Factory of all SIX 70% Cocoa Single Origin dark chocolates: Uganda, Trinidad, Madagascar, Sao Tome, Venezuela Caracas, and Venezuela Rio Caribe. Includes tasting of roasted cocoa beans, with a full explanation of our Bean to Bar process. End off the day with an adventurous tobogganing expedition!
- De Villiers Chocolate tasting
- Visit one of the oldest Cape Dutch farms, Babylonstoren. It has 2 lovely restaurants.
- Visit the Butterfly World
- Tobogganing ticket for 12 rides valued at R347.13
• Chocolate Tasting: R25 per person
• Butterfly World: R88 per person
• Babylonstoren: R10 per person
Starting from R 2000