|Tour name||Waterfront & Robben Island Tour|
|Tour duration||8 hours|
|Transport||R 2000 - R 3300|
|Includes||The V&A Waterfront has a romanticism about it that has been attracting visitors since its development in 1988. The 123-hectare property holds a shopping mall, marina, working harbour, and museums a plenty. Enjoy a trip to Robben Island and a visit to the Two Oceans Aquarium with the guidance of our qualified guides.
• Trip to Robben Island, Ferries depart from the Nelson Mandela Gateway at the V&A Waterfront at 9am, 11am and 1pm daily.
• Ride on The Cape Wheel is a giant observation wheel that offers spectacular 360 degree panoramic view of Cape Town from the iconic and vibrant V&A Waterfront precinct.
• Visit to the Two Oceans Aquarium showcases the different oceans’ wildlife through interactive displays and over 3 000 marine animals.
• Robben Island : R360 per person
• The Cape Wheel : R150 per person
• The Two Oceans Aquarium : R185 per person
Starting from R 2000